This seminar series provides practical training and education in the emerging field of Emotional Intelligence (EI). Research has validated the importance of EI competencies as indicators of highly successful career and job performance.
The seminar series provides an approach to exploring and improving Emotional Intelligence competencies through individual and group seminar sessions. Prior to the start of the group seminar sessions each individual will participate in a 360 Emotional Competence Inventory (ECI) assessment. This will provide feedback and assessment data from managers, direct reports, peers and client/customers. A consultant will meet with each individual privately to review the extensive report that compares self-assessment data with the perceptions of others in their workplace.
Each individual receives the following services:
- Administration of the 360 Emotional Competence Inventory (ECI) developed by the Haygroup, Boston MA
- Delivery of the ECI individual report in a one-on-one confidential session
- Attendance at five group seminars designed to target selected EI competencies related to an individual's personal and professional goals, and to work on developing and improving these competencies.
- Creation of an individual development plan
- A six month follow-up coaching call.
Cost for the seminar is $1375 per person. Please
note: advance payment must be made to:
International Quality Network 2650 Curtis Way, Sacramento, CA 95818
National University, 9320 Tech Center Drive., Sacramento, CA 95826. (Seminars can be conducted at client's site for groups of 15 or more)
- July 25 - Registration and payment deadline
- July 30- ECI 360 degree assessment initiated
- August 30 - Individual ECI report deliveries
- September 11 - Seminar I
- October 9 - Seminar II
- November 6 - Seminar III
- December 4 - Seminar IV
- January 8 - Seminar V
Time: Seminars will be conducted from 9:00a.m. to 12p.m.
Light refreshments will be provided
Contact Tracy Pope at (916) 736-9100
2650 Curtis Way, Sacramento CA 95818